Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Politics

I am often asked about my politics. The answer is simple: I have none. I am an anarchist, but that is a state of mind, not politics.
The Left, the Right, and the Middle have devolved into fanatics or sheeple. None of them has had an original idea in decades. They are walking corpses.
As for democracy, forget it. The rich ate it de facto well before the Supreme Court institutionalized Oligarchy in the Citizens United case.
Forget that 60s bullshit about being part of the problem or part of the solution. The US is now too dysfunctional and cowed to come up with solutions.
I am an iconoclast, first and last.
There is nothing else left to be.
As I see it, if you don't offend someone everyday, you are not alive. The culture of Nice and Political Correctness are the culture of numbness and death. Offend whenever possible. Make the hooples mad and they might think. Worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment